Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

Scatter-brained today. (Most days are like this actually.)
  A few random thoughts.
Karmaloop is offering some sweet deals.  I really hate being unemployed, because these Jeffrey Campbell X-On Shoes were discounted 15% off yesterday + if you sign up to get Karmaloop emails, you get another $10 off your order!  I would totally feel like I was in Blade Runner and could do back flips all over the place. 

 
The Misshapes were mentioned, and appeared, on Kell On Earth last night.  Kell + House of Holland + The Misshapes all together in one place, coming at me from my television 3ft away, was almost too much for me to handle.

I know this is old news, but I still think it's way cool that Spanish Prime Minister Zapatero has goth kids.  I also think the photoshopped pic, just above, is the best thing ever.  I don't remember where I found it, but I feel so blessed that I did.  How much do I love the internet and people who have the time and skillz to make random awesome shit like this?

I

No comments:

Post a Comment