Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hair EVERWHERE!

Bowie and Eva stare down.

Ian Curtis and Scooter in their pjs.

Bowie drinking again...

Attacked by mini dogs!

Jack loves to stay clean.

Eva eats with her paws.

Humans animals could learn from this kind of love.

Frankie in her box.

Bowie and Eva getting beauty sleep.


The newest leader of the pack, Ian Curtis. (He shakes like his namesake.)
--------------------------------------------------------
Yes, this is my life. Sometimes over-whelming, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Lord knows there has to be a better way to get rid of all their hair though!!! Help, lint roller, tape, and vacuuming are not enough! Please, I need suggestions! Every article of clothing I own is fur now!!!
PS: No, I will not be adopting ANY MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment