Monday, July 12, 2010

Down and Out

I really love that my laptop crashed last week, and that I haven't been able to use it since.  It didn't come with a restore disc, so after erasing everything off the hard drive, I now have to figure out how to put stuff back on it. The process is proving harder and much more complicated than I had initially thought.  Least I saved all my pictures, but...they are lost on a disc somewhere. ???   I do still thankfully have my old desktop, without which pretty much all my interweb communication would be cut off.  I don't think I would survive without it. 
On a lighter note, I keep seeing platforms are everywhere, and I'm always thrilled to have a lot of choices when it comes to my favorite shoe. Least everything is good in shoe universe...




































(Knight Cat, Scarlet Pillow, Tumbler, Sighs and Whispers)

No comments:

Post a Comment